The IT Information System
XINFO is an information system for batch production. It enables you to access and cross-reference all data from various IT systems.
• XINFO analyses JCL, DB2, IMS, CICS, RMM, PL/1, COBOL, SMF, TWS, BAGJAS, CA7, CA-Scheduler, UC4, ZEKE, Control-M, Control-D, CA-Deliver, CA-1, UNIX and Windows filesystems, inventory, SAP and much more
• XINFO runs on system Z with DB2 (z/OS) as well as on MS Windows with ORACLE or MS-SQL Server
• XINFO provides a common window to all your subsystems
• XINFO is an open system for all kinds of data
• XINFO requires neither programming nor SQL knowledge
• XINFO has complete ISPF dialogs and Windows GUIs
• XINFO delivers both graphical and text-based data
• XINFO prints various graphics on any printer and plotter
XINFO enables your users to find the right answers to questions that can't be answered at all:
• Which jobs use the file A.B.C?
• Which DB2 tables are used by which jobs?
• Which PSBs are used by which jobs?
• Which main programs call subprogram ABC?
• Which COBOL programs are using copy member ABC?
• Which datasets are updated by program ABC?
• Which jobs were active last Monday at 3:30?
• When was a file used by which jobs?
• Which jobs have waits?
• Which successors does a job have?
• Which jobs use program PGM1?
• Which software is installed on server ABC?
• Which hardware is used?
• When was service ABC active?