Do your batch and CICS regions lack the proper communication skills to keep your operation running at optimum speed?
With MacKinney Batch to CICS (MBC) you can quickly send commands from your batch jobs to your CICS regions to coordinate file access, dynamically enable or disable programs and transactions, kick off transactions, send terminal messages and more.
• Open/Close VSAM files
• Quiesce/Unquiesce RLS files
• Enable/Disable Programs and Transactions
• Query resources (new in Release 1.5)
• Interface with CEDA (new in Release 1.6)
• Start CICS transactions
• Link to CICS programs
• Initiate CICS shutdown
• Send messages to CICS terminals