Are you still supporting old CICS releases just to keep your macro level applications running?
Stop spending valuable time and money keeping up your old CICS release. With Macro Level Interpreter, you can run your macro level applications on your current command level CICS with NO programming changes.
Macro Level Interpreter standard features:
• No migration necessary - save costly programming hours
• Automatically translates your macro level applications to command level without the need for the original source code
• Eliminates the need for maintaining multiple versions and unsupported versions of CICS
• Supports Assembler, COBOL and PL/1 languages
• Supports command level applications using the restricted 'EXEC CICS ADDRESS CSA' command in CICS/ESA version 3 or above
• Supports vendor applications written with CICS macro code, such as LIFE70™, PMS™, CICS/DMS™ V1.4 or prior, TAPS™, KEYMASTER™ and 4GL™
• Compatible with all versions of CICS Transaction Server (including VSE)
MLI is a Macro to Command Level Dynamic Translator... plus much more!